Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Fantasy Football

As the summer reaches it's mid-point soon, the focus is slowly shifting towards Fantasy Football: The most glorious season of all! I will soon (possibly this week) begin breaking down positions and ranking players for fantasy purposes on this blog.

But today is a simple invitation: If you want to join our fantasy football league, you can! It will be a PPR league, very high scoring, and for the first time in my fantasy career, I have made it a KEEPER LEAGUE. This changes things considerably.

Site: Yahoo Fantasy Football
League Name: The Sports Guys
League ID: 74650
Password: kokomo

If you can't find it or are having trouble, please let me know by emailing me at thesportsguys2008@gmail.com

Sign up soon cause I limited it to 16 guys. Don't sign up unless you're serious about playing fantasy. I want active managers only!!!

Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment